[Monetdb-developers] next release: mps or algebra?

Peter Boncz P.Boncz at cwi.nl
Tue Oct 16 19:23:04 CEST 2007

Stefan suggested rightly to move this discussion to the mailing list.
I also changed the language into english for that purpose.

Maurice' original questions were:

(a) whether the new release would be algebra-only (short answer: hopefully).

(b) whether our talk of a new release also refers to submodules, such as
probxml and pftijah (short answer: yes)

(c) whether all issues on the wiki, see:
http://www.pathfinder-xquery.org/wiki/index.php/Jupiter:_The_Algebra_Release
    needed for this action, have already been resolved (short answer: no)