[Monetdb-developers] Object persistence using MonetDB

darabi at web.de darabi at web.de
Wed Oct 10 15:43:01 CEST 2007

Thank you for the information.

So, does that mean that you generally do not recommend the use
of MonetDB beyond the realms of

> datawarehouses, information retrieval, and data mining ?

>From the result of the web application contest in the ct
magazine, I had the impression that 'normal' applications
could also benefit from the architecture of MonetDB:

What I would like to do is to create a persistence engine
for a Prolog like language which has a type system. Which
means that data is to be stored in tuples.

To experiment with MAL, I would have to use the MapiClient,
right? I think I will try to play with it.

Thank you

Kambiz