[Monetdb-developers] Mserver is aborting

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Oct 2 17:25:52 CEST 2007

Riham,

thanks for the report.

Would you mind filing it as a bug report via
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=482468&group_id=56967&func=browse ?

Please add the XQuery query (MIL is not required, can be (re-)produced using
pf ;-)) and (if possible) the document you're using as attachment (possibly
in compressed form).

Moreover, did you also try to run your query with the "milprint_summer"
version, i.e., directly with
	`mclient -lxquery`
or with
	`pf -M | mclient -lmil`
?
If so, did it work or fail?
If not, could you please do so, and report whether it works or fails?

Thanks!

Stefan