[Monetdb-developers] Mserver is aborting

Riham Abdel Kader rihamabdelkader at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 2 16:56:32 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I checked out today the MonetDB/XQuery code and Mserver is crashing
whenever I try to execute MIL statements using the mclient command. More
details follow.

I first compile an XQuery to MIL statements using the command "pf -A"
Then I execute the MIL statements with "mclient -t -l"
Whenever I do so, I get the correct results but Mserver aborts after
giving the following error message:
        Mserver: monet_tbl.mx:1743: TBL_M_decref: Assertion `p' failed.
        Aborted

I have attached the XQuery file and the generated MIL file.

Thank you and best regards,
Riham

--
Address: Database Group, Dept of EEMCS, University of Twente, POBox 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)53 489 4628
Email: r.abdelkader at ewi.utwente.nl