[Monetdb-developers] nightly target contents

Colin Foss cgfoss at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 17:10:51 CEST 2007

OK.  From the answers it seems that the
--nightly=<current|stable> should produce a successful
compilation on any given developer's setup.  If not,
then bug somewhere.

Thanks for giving me a method to try and determine
when a bug fix is included in one of the --nightly
distributions.

http://monetdb.cwi.nl/projects/monetdb/Development/TestWeb/

http://monetdb.cwi.nl/projects/monetdb/Download/Builds/)