[Monetdb-developers] Optimizers...

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Tue May 8 21:36:08 CEST 2007

I'm sorry, the message sounded a bit too hard.  All I wanted to say is
that you have to keep in mind that people who do stuff, still
contribute, even though it might not be so useful for the moment.  Time
is being spent, which may be valuable time.

This is not a message for you alone, but for all of us, including
myself.