[Monetdb-developers] Optimizers...

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Tue May 8 21:15:32 CEST 2007

If my words were rude my apologizes, it is not my intention to be rude.
Sometimes I write in a way that seems I am really mad or I want to be
rude with someone, but it is not my intention to do that. If if you
think I was, I accepted....

Once again sorry, I will try to avoid this kind of writing...

My apologizes once again...

Regards,
Romulo....