[Monetdb-developers] Mtest_4_sql

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Fri May 4 12:09:38 CEST 2007

I am running Mtest_4_SQL and I am getting strange error messages from
MAPIPORT:

! Socket-Check failed for MAPIserver on <localhost:37631> with #98;
'Address already in use' !
! MAPIPORT was not properly released by Mserver !

* (zones.test.err.FILTERED) significantly
* (rank.test.out.FILTERED) significantly
.
! Socket-Check failed for MAPIserver on <localhost:30932> with #98;
'Address already in use' !
! MAPIPORT was not properly released by Mserver !

* (function_syntax.test.out.FILTERED) significantly

* (function_syntax.test.err.FILTERED) significantly
.
! Socket-Check failed for MAPIserver on <localhost:37107> with #98;
'Address already in use' !
! MAPIPORT was not properly released by Mserver !

Any idea?

Regards,
Romulo