[Monetdb-developers] build problem for java jdbc driver

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Sat Jun 23 10:29:55 CEST 2007

Hi Frans,

First off, this superball is out of date (one release behind), and
secondly, our JDBC driver doesn't compile with Java 1.6.  This is due to
an interface change (JDBC4) that we haven't had time to deal with yet.
The configure scripts of the latest release check for this.

If you use the monetdb-installer.sh script without the sources in it
should download the latest sources for you.