[Monetdb-developers] [MonetDB-users] Importing large dataset (TPC-H SF100)

Martin Kersten Martin.Kersten at cwi.nl
Mon Jun 18 19:42:37 CEST 2007

Dear All,

The problems reported on loading have our full attention. They are hard
to reproduce. It takes a long time to reach the point were
it breaks. BUT, we can reproduce (hopefully) the bug
(It seems a memory overwrite). Due to a local science meeting
and priority (they pay for the development of MonetDB),
the concerted frontal attack on the bug will start upcoming Wednesday.
Please stay with us.

regards, Martin