[Monetdb-developers] Release is done

Martin Kersten Martin.Kersten at cwi.nl
Thu Jun 14 23:32:30 CEST 2007

LS,

Well, the release is almost done.

WARNING: The SQL catalog structure has changed, which calls for
a dump/reload of any SQL database. (It is the price paid for
more functionality :-()

Also WINDOWS users with an old installer may notice a DLL
error while starting mserver. The problem can be resolved
by manually removing some old DLLs from system32 and a new
install.
libstream.dll
libmutils.dll
libMonetODBCs.dll
libMonetODBC.dll
libMapi.dll

We are also looking into the APIs, in particular, we haven't
tested the MonetDB/PHP link. It is scheduled for tomorrow
(Amsterdam time) unless someone can assure us that the distribution
package is safe wrt PHP.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

regards, Martin