[Monetdb-developers] Compilation of M5 stable in windows

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Mon Jun 11 22:22:56 CEST 2007

Niels Nes wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 09:50:37PM +0200, Romulo Goncalves wrote:
>> Sjoerd Mullender wrote:
>>> Did you also re-bootstrap?  Another standard requirement if there has
>>> been a change in buildtools.
>> When you check out a clean version you also need a re-boostraap? I do
>> not think so.
> If new files are added (ie Makefile.ag changed) or buildtools
> is changed it is needed.
When I say checkout clean source I mean everything (buildtools, clients,
MonetDB, MonetDB5, sql). Then bootstraap, configure make and make install ;)

As I said the problem it is for sure some wrong PATH that I set. ;)
It is a stupid error from my part. So discussion is closed .... :)

Regards,
Romulo