[Monetdb-developers] Feature freeze & new release branches

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Sun Jun 3 12:52:06 CEST 2007

Dear all,

as decided and announced last week, I'll "enforce" the feature freeze for
the upcoming *.18 release today, Sunday June 3 2007 --- well, the origin
plan was for Friday June 1 2007 but other obligations and lack of time
forced my to post-pone this action by two days --- hopefully, SF will be
less busy on a weekend...

Hence, from now on, please do NOT checkin to ANY CVS modules releated to
MonetDB until I'm done later today.

I'll let you know, once I'm done and you can checkin, again.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.