[Monetdb-developers] Any efforts on using bitmap indices?

Bharani bharani_vms at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 08:24:18 CEST 2007

Thanks for the link, i didnt know MonetDB had fts support. However i am
looking for the full text search capability in the SQL. Something like

select * from table where column ='+include this text -but with out this'
so that we can combine the boolean text query along with the normal joins.
FastBit ( accorrding to the doc) has integrated this with MonetDB by
overriding the = operator.

Thanks
Bharani