[Monetdb-developers] Any efforts on using bitmap indices?

Bharani bharani_vms at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 06:33:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

Is there a plan to support full text search(FTS) in MonetDB as well? The pdf
(http://crd.lbl.gov/~kewu/ps/LBNL-61768.pdf) talks about integrating FTS
into monetdb sql using lucene as tokenizer.

Postgresql has tsearch2 but lucene is a clear win when it comes to
performance. It will be nice to have the power of MonetDB 'join' with the
fts capability.

Thanks
Bharani