[Monetdb-developers] Prepared Statement Error

Bharani bharani_vms at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 15:30:04 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply. I have posted a bug in sourceforge. Upon further
investigation it looks like MAL does maintain the correct order by it
expects the where cluase values first and then the values for the update
from left to right.

Is this the expect behaviour? I am testing with hibernate dialect
(postgresql) and this clearly breaks the way the batches are handled.

-Bharani