[Monetdb-developers] Query Timeout

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Wed Jul 18 15:02:45 CEST 2007

On 18-07-2007 05:57:49 -0700, Bharani wrote:
> Currently i work with the stable release not cvs. But i can try. I will find
> out how to check out and work with the cvs directly.

You can reduce your efforts by only checking out the clients module from
current CVS and running `ant jar_jdbc` in the src/java/ directory.  That
will build the JDBC driver in the jars/ subdirectory.  The current JDBC
driver should work with stable MonetDB 5.

> Thanks a ton for the help. Really appreciate it

We would appreciate it if you could share your efforts to make MonetDB
work with Hibernate.  Do you think that's possible?