[Monetdb-developers] Query Timeout

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Wed Jul 18 13:53:02 CEST 2007

On 18-07-2007 04:27:39 -0700, Bharani wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to make monetdb work with hibernate using existing mysql
> dialect. When i do a simple select it actually returns the value but i get
> an exception saying

I think you better start with the postgresql dialect, as we're more
close to that one.

> Method not supported,Sorry!
>
> for nl.cwi.monetdb.jdbc.MonetStatement.getQueryTimeout
>
> any reason why it is being thrown

Uhm... yeah, because I don't know how to implement that function.
To make sure that users of it will know that it won't work I decided to
throw an SQLException.  Is hibernate configurable in this regard?

Thanks for the feedback!