[Monetdb-developers] Final Release preparations

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Thu Jan 25 03:09:05 CET 2007

Dear all,

to ensure that the final release preparations go as smooth as possible,
I kindly ask you to NOT checkin to any the latest release branches as of
now, without contacting Sjoerd and me, first.

We'll let you know, once you're free to checkin to the latest release
branches, again.

Your cooperation is very much appreciated!