[Monetdb-developers] roadmap?

Ying Zhang Y.Zhang at cwi.nl
Sun Jan 21 22:25:24 CET 2007

Dear Martijn,

Thank you very much for your interest in MonetDB.

The release of September 2006 was indeed cancelled, mainly because the
implementation of XQuery Update Facility was not ready yet.

A new release will happen very soon (most probably next week).

Thank you very much for reminding us to update the roadmap.  We have
been working on rebuilding the site and it is almost ready to be put
into use.  I would expect that the new site will go online with the
release, with an up-to-date roadmap:)

Regards,

Jennie