[Monetdb-developers] roadmap?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Jan 19 14:28:27 CET 2007

Hi there,

I thought there was going to be a release in september, but perhaps I
misread the roadmap:

http://monetdb.cwi.nl/Development/Roadmap/index.html

There's also another roadmap here:

http://monetdb.cwi.nl/XQuery/Overview/Roadmap/index.html

This roadmap states there would be a release in september. I also recall
some release preparations underway then, but perhaps this got cancelled?
  I understand from the roadmap that there's another release planned for
this month, but is that going to happen?

I'm asking this because I want to use Monet at some stage to build
applications on, and I was actually waiting for the september release to
give it another spin.

It might be good to update the roadmap. :)

Regards,

Martijn