[Monetdb-developers] mapi_mapi default user...

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Fri Jan 19 13:14:02 CET 2007

Stefan Manegold wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 01:02:06PM +0100, Romulo Goncalves wrote:
>> Fabian Groffen wrote:

>> I started a mserver5 and then a MapiClient
>>
>> [goncalve at amelia Connections]$ MapiClient -uguest -lsql
>> Password:guest
>            ^^^^^
>
> just a blind guess: try "anonymous" ...
[goncalve at amelia Connections]$ MapiClient -uguest -lsql
Password:anonymous
MAPI  = guest at localhost:50000
ACTION= mapi_start_talking
ERROR = !InvalidCredentialsException:checkCredentials:Invalid
credentials for user 'guest'
[goncalve at amelia Connections]$ MapiClient -uanonymous -lsql
Password:anonymous
MAPI  = anonymous at localhost:50000
ACTION= mapi_start_talking
ERROR = !InvalidCredentialsException:checkCredentials:Invalid
credentials for user 'anonymous'
[goncalve at amelia Connections]$

Regards,
Romulo