[Monetdb-developers] Conditional in Makefiles

Jan Rittinger rittinge at in.tum.de
Mon Jan 15 18:08:21 CET 2007

Thanks Sjoerd for your answer. I think COND is the one I was looking
for. However defining a library twice with different conditions ignores
the second condition. Is their also the possibility for EITHER/OR (in
the following example HAVE_BAR?bar.c:bar_alternative.c)?

I tried it the following way (where HAVE_BAR is not HAVE_NO_BAR):
lib_foo = {
         COND = HAVE_BAR
         NOINST
         DIR = libdir