[Monetdb-developers] Compilation in Windows...

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Wed Jan 3 17:48:03 CET 2007

Dear developers,

I had some problems with my old sources in windows so I decided to
update all my sources in windows (x86).

I installed already buildtools and MonetDB.

Now I am installing clients (after it will be M5 and then SQL), but
there is a problem. Clients does not contain a NT directory. This means
that I have to use cygwin? Can I use just cygwin for clients and native
tools for the others?

Without resolving this problem I can not create the installer for Martin.

Other solution is a place to get clean sources (buildtools, m4 ,m5 ,and
sql) just before the MonetDB split. ;)

Regards,
Romulo