[Monetdb-developers] Experiences with the new setup

Jan Flokstra flokstra at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Jan 2 11:26:04 CET 2007

I have the same problem as JanR on my SuSe(both 9 and 10) systems and I use
the advised --prefix option in configure. Maybe it is a SuSe problem??

flokstra at ewi581:~/scripts> Mserver
!WARNING: GDKlockHome: created directory /usr/local/flokstra/var/MonetDB/tst/
!WARNING: GDKlockHome: ignoring empty or invalid .gdk_lock.
!WARNING: BBPdir: initializing BBP.
# Monet Database Server V4.15.0
# Copyright (c) 1993-2006, CWI. All rights reserved.
# Compiled for i686-suse-linux/32bit with 32bit OIDs; dynamically linked.
# Visit http://monetdb.cwi.nl/ for further information.
!ERROR: moduleClient: module(builtin) load error.
!ERROR: moduleClient: module(arith) load error.
!ERROR: moduleClient: module(str) load error.
!ERROR: moduleClient: module(constant) load error.
!ERROR: moduleClient: module(bat) load error.
!ERROR: moduleClient: module(algebra) load error.
!ERROR: moduleClient: module(sys) load error.
!ERROR: moduleClient: module(trans) load error.
!FATAL: scheduleClient: Daemon mode without startup script

JanF.