[Monetdb-developers] windows compilaton...

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Mon Feb 26 11:02:54 CET 2007

Sjoerd Mullender wrote:
> On 2007-02-26 10:46, Romulo Goncalves wrote:
>> Fabian Groffen wrote:

>>> I think you need to update and compile clients, as it uses the client
>>> mapi lib.
>> Of course before the clients compilation the clients sources were
>> updated as buildtools and MonetDB. ;)
>>
>> Or the cvs update -dP is not enough? Should I checkout new version and
>> compile again?
>
> On Feb 19 I fixed this bug in the Stable branch.  On Feb 20 I propagated
> the fix to the Current branch.
>
> Make sure (as always) that you don't have old files lying around.  In
> this case a file called Mapi.h.  Also make sure that swig regenerates
> clients/CYGWIN/src/python/Cimpl/MapiLib.py.c.

What is the best procedure to update the MonetDB in windows? I cannot
all the time check if there are old files or not. The compilation should
detect if there are changes and if yes the old files should me removed.

If not the best way is to checkout all the time a new version and
compile everything.

Regards,
Romulo