[Monetdb-developers] windows compilaton...

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Mon Feb 26 10:58:12 CET 2007

On 2007-02-26 10:46, Romulo Goncalves wrote:
> Fabian Groffen wrote:
>> On 26-02-2007 10:39:01 +0100, Romulo Goncalves wrote:
>>>     Creating library _MapiLib.lib and object _MapiLib.exp
>>> MapiLib.py.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
>>> __imp__mapi_setBlocking referenced in function __wrap_mapi_setBlock
>>> ing
>>> MapiLib.py.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
>>> __imp__mapi_is_blocked referenced in function __wrap_mapi_is_blocke
>>> _MapiLib.pyd : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
>>>

>>> I already updated and compiled buildtools and MonetDB.
>> I think you need to update and compile clients, as it uses the client
>> mapi lib.
> Of course before the clients compilation the clients sources were
> updated as buildtools and MonetDB. ;)
>
> Or the cvs update -dP is not enough? Should I checkout new version and
> compile again?

On Feb 19 I fixed this bug in the Stable branch.  On Feb 20 I propagated
the fix to the Current branch.

Make sure (as always) that you don't have old files lying around.  In
this case a file called Mapi.h.  Also make sure that swig regenerates
clients/CYGWIN/src/python/Cimpl/MapiLib.py.c.

--
Sjoerd Mullender