[Monetdb-developers] check-ins

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Mon Feb 26 10:42:13 CET 2007

On 2007-02-26 09:32, Henning Rode wrote:
> hej amsterdam,
>
> what's the status of the release? or more important, when are we allowed
> to do check-ins again?

One system failed to compile last night, so not yet.

And anyway, the stable branch is for bug fixes only.  You are free to do
check ins on the current (HEAD) branch where you can do your development.

> and second question: which machine on the test web is actually running
> icc? i remember we checked the test-web on friday and besides the rare
> sun-os all systems looked pretty green on our test-cases. so, where
> exactly should we have spotted the icc compilation problems?

The Fedora machines with "native" compilers (denoted with "n") are
actually icc.

--
Sjoerd Mullender