[Monetdb-developers] trying to use monetdb pathfinder

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Fri Feb 9 22:14:24 CET 2007

For the "impatient" among you, there is now (some inital?) documentation
about document management in MonetDB/XQuery available at
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/projects/monetdb/XQuery/QuickTour/DOCMGT/index.html

All thanks and credit's go to Peter!

Stefan

(... after skipping both lunch & dinner today, I think, it's time to go
home, now ...)