[Monetdb-developers] [Monetdb-sql-checkins] sql/src/server sql_parser.mx, 1.231.2.3, 1.231.2.4

Romulo Goncalves R.A.Goncalves at cwi.nl
Sat Feb 3 11:05:59 CET 2007

Martin Kersten wrote:
> Romulo,
>
> I checked in a small change to illustrate what could be done.
> For example, we could box the syntax to delineate it clearly
> from the comments. If necessary, we could also use a smaller
> font there, because the attention should be on the additional
> information.

Yes I agree. :)

I am looking for all the syntax needed and put it online.
There few problems with the parser. Some of the options are optional and
they should not be. There are no tests to cover all the options
combinations which for sure will pop up some semantic errors in the
implementation. Yesterday, I just found one in the first example.

In this way I can force Niels and also me to check all the parser
(syntactically and semantically).

I will follow your structure for the next commits. ;)

Regards,
Romulo