[Monetdb-developers] (no subject)

Chantola Kit kchantola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:09:12 CEST 2007

Hi MonetDB-developers:

I have tried to install Pathfinder on my Fedora7 many times and used all the
kind of installations from both Tarball and sourceforge, but I fail to
install it and always get error as bellow:

grep: /home/sjoerd/Monet-Stable/lib/libbat.la: No such file or directory
/bin/sed: can't read /home/sjoerd/Monet-Stable/lib/libbat.la: No such file
or directory
libtool: link: `/home/sjoerd/Monet-Stable/lib/libbat.la' is not a valid
libtool archive
make[4]: *** [lib_pf_support.la] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/MonetDBInstall/runtime'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/MonetDBInstall/runtime'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/MonetDBInstall/runtime'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/MonetDBInstall'
make: *** [all] Error 2

It would be grateful if you can help me to solve this problem.

Tola

--
Department of Computer Science
Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering