[Monetdb-developers] Pathfinder installation error

Chantola Kit kchantola at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:27:50 CEST 2007

Dear Stefan,

Thank you very much for your promptly reply.

1. I downloaded "Source Super Tarball" from MonetDB website:
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/projects/monetdb/Download/index.html.
So I install MonetDB based on README file of Tarball that I used command:
> ./monetdb -install.sh --enable-sql --enable --xquery
But, I got an error when pathfinder is installed.

Then I tried to reinstall each of MonetDBs in Tarball starting from MonetDB,
Client, Server4, Server 5 and finally Pathfinder by using commands
"./configure", "make", and "make install". The problem is the same when I
install Pathfinder. So, I have the problem of installing Pathfinder which I
sent you the error message in my first mail.

3. I use Fedora 7.

I really appriciate your help.

Best regards,
Tola