[Monetdb-developers] Pathfinder installation error

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Aug 21 08:14:22 CEST 2007

Dear Tola,

some questions to locate the problem:

Which version of the MonetDB package are us using?

How did you download the sources, CVS or tar-ball?

Which kind of operating system are you using?

Which serious of command did/do you use to build & install  MonetDB,
MonetDB-client, MonetDB4-server, MonetDB5-server, MonetDB-SQL
(successfully), and MonetDB4-XQuery (not yet successfully)?

Thanks,

Stefan