[Monetdb-developers] debugging question

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Mon Apr 23 09:38:51 CEST 2007

Hi Henning,

thanks for your test --- according to Peter, the respective changes only
tirggers the problem/bug (elsewhere), but is not the origin of the
problem.bug itself, cf.,
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1704972&group_id=56967&atid=482468

I suggested the test to find out whether the two problems (yours and the one
mentioned in
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1704972&group_id=56967&atid=482468)
are related --- apparently they are ...

Further, I don't have any idea what the actual problem is --- since we now
have a way to reprocude it "easily" by running test
pathfinder/benchmarks/X007/Tests/q19.xq, we'll have to single-step through
the execution in gdb and try to locate the bug --- I *might* find some time
for this towards the end of this week ...

Stefan