[Monetdb-developers] Error with the Java Client

Jim Foley jfoley at jjfoley.com
Sat Sep 23 05:44:20 CEST 2006

Fabian,

I can accept that my transaction is invalid and there is no way to tell
what the state of tables/object is but I cannot except that a fatal java
exception is what is expected.  I would expect a java error stating that
the state of the database is unknown and please roll back the last
transaction.

Am I expecting too much from open software?

Jim