[Monetdb-developers] MT_sleep_ns()?

Jens Teubner jens.teubner at in.tum.de
Thu Sep 21 16:21:09 CEST 2006

Hi all,

in shredder.mx there is a call to MT_sleep_ns().  This came with the
"new_update" merger.  I cannot find, however, any definition of this
function.  The only thing I can find is MT_sleep_ms() in gdk_posix.mx.
Is this a typo?  If so, could anybody fix this?  This seems to break
compilation on Cygwin (at least as reported by our student).

Regards

Jens

--
Jens Teubner
Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Department of Informatics

This email was written with 100% recycled electrons.