[Monetdb-developers] PF: back-merging the "new_updates" branch into the HEAD

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Wed Sep 20 07:14:06 CEST 2006

Dear Pathfinder developers,

after merging Pathfinder's "new_updates" branch back into the development
trunk (HEAD) yesterday, I unfortunately forgot to switch Pathfinder testing
back from the (now obsolete "new_updates" branch to the development trunk
(HEAD); hence, today's Pathfinder testing results are mostly "bogus".

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I just fixed this; hence, tomorrow morning, the "real" Pathfinder testing
results will be available, again.

Stefan