[Monetdb-developers] PF: back-merging the "new_updates" branch into the HEAD

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Tue Sep 19 14:33:59 CEST 2006

Dear Pathfinder developers,

I just merged changes from the "new_updates" branch back into the
development trunk (HEAD).

As of now, all further development must proceed on the the development trunk
(HEAD), only, i.e., the "new_updates" branch is DEAD and must not be used
any more.

In case you have been using the "new_updates" branch recently, a

        cvs update -dP -A

will bring you back to the development trunk (HEAD).

For convenience, the development trunk (HEAD) version before the back-merge
has been tagged as "new_updates_sync".

Stefan

ps: as of tonight, automatic nightly testing will also (try to) compile the
    tijah code, i.e., configure pathfinder with "--enable-pftijah".