[Monetdb-developers] PF: back-merging the "new_updates" branch into the HEAD

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Mon Sep 18 20:17:12 CEST 2006

Dear Pathfinder developers,

given that all changes tha appeared in the development trunk (HEAD) since
the creation of the "new_updates" branch have been ported to the
"new_updates" branch, I just decided that tonight's "Current" testing will
use the "new_updates" branch. Thus, we can all see by tomorrow morning, what
the status of the "new_updates" branch is.

Stefan