[Monetdb-developers] Compiled ok under openSUSE 10.1 (32 bit) but some errors in the tests

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Sat Sep 16 08:37:24 CEST 2006

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your interest in MonetDB/SQL.

On 15-09-2006 19:09:10 -0400, Jim Foley wrote:
> I freed up a linux server and got MonetDB 4.12.0 and the SQL client to
> compile and run under openSUSE 10.1 with a AMD 3800 64 bit processor.
> It seems to work fine but I am getting some errors on the test for both
> the DB and the SQL client. I understand from the archives that some
> errors are normal.  Is there a list of errors on each platform? I can
> just copy off the test results before I compile it with as a 64 bit app
> and compare the results but I would prefer to clean up the errors if I
> can under the 32 bit app before I try it under 64 bits.  I have a DBA
> background and I could just be being anal. ;-)

If you want to be sure, post the names of the tests failing.  We don't
have a list of failing tests.  You can also compare your output to that
of our (SuSE) test machines on:
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/testing/projects/monetdb/Stable/MonetDB/.mTests03/index.html
and
http://monetdb.cwi.nl/testing/projects/monetdb/Stable/sql/.mTests03/index.html