[Monetdb-developers] Compiled ok under openSUSE 10.1 (32 bit) but some errors in the tests

Jim Foley jfoley at jjfoley.com
Sat Sep 16 01:09:10 CEST 2006

I freed up a linux server and got MonetDB 4.12.0 and the SQL client to
compile and run under openSUSE 10.1 with a AMD 3800 64 bit processor.
It seems to work fine but I am getting some errors on the test for both
the DB and the SQL client. I understand from the archives that some
errors are normal.  Is there a list of errors on each platform? I can
just copy off the test results before I compile it with as a 64 bit app
and compare the results but I would prefer to clean up the errors if I
can under the 32 bit app before I try it under 64 bits.  I have a DBA
background and I could just be being anal. ;-)

Thanks.

Jim Foley