[Monetdb-developers] Crash leaves me unable to start mserver

Joseph.Baird at cox.com Joseph.Baird at cox.com
Mon Oct 9 06:37:26 CEST 2006

After loading several million records via odbc, the server is suddenly
unresponsive but can be restarted.  When using jdbc, the server crashes,
again after several million records, but cannot be restarted.
Performance and usability are impressive with a million records or so
but I cannot seem to load more than that without consistent problems.

Is there any way to make the server - and ideally the database - usable
again?

Thank you in advance,

Joe Baird