[Monetdb-developers] Error compiling MEL w/ flex 2.5.33 & bison 2.3

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Tue Oct 3 12:59:19 CEST 2006

On 2006-10-03 12:30, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> The same is in the FC4 headers.  Sounds like we should get rid of
> CLK_TCK, if I understand the comment correctly.

Indeed.  Also see the man page for times(2).  On FC 4 it says:

The number of clock ticks per second can be obtained using
       sysconf(_SC_CLK_TCK);
In  POSIX-1996 the symbol CLK_TCK (defined in <time.h>) is mentioned as
obsolescent. It is obsolete now.

CLK_TCK is only used in the function view_gdk_cpu in the sys.mx module.
 That function uses the symbol HZ which is defined as CLK_TCK.

--
Sjoerd Mullender