[Monetdb-developers] error when running simple Xquery onWindows platform

Wouter Alink w.alink at alumnus.utwente.nl
Tue Nov 28 20:32:42 CET 2006

I came across this bug a while ago...

Seems to be related with the settings for caching documents in
MonetDB/Xquery being corrupted. I think it has been fixed in the upcoming
release.

A temporary solution could be to throw away your database (make sure you
don't have any valuable information stored in it) by deleting the 'dbfarm'
directory, and afterwards restart Mserver. The problem should disappear. At
least it did in my case (for a while ;).

Greetings,
Wouter

p.s. the dbfarm directory should be stored somewhere near:
C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\MonetDB