[Monetdb-developers] error when running simple Xquery on Windows platform

Ying Zhang Y.Zhang at cwi.nl
Tue Nov 28 15:00:37 CET 2006

Hello Daniel,

I think this might be a Windows and/or old version related problem.  On
my machine (Fedora), the query works fine both with the Stable and the
Current branches.

Would you please let us know which version you are using and how did you
install your MonetDB (using the windows installer or compiled from the
source)?  Maybe someone else can have an idea what's wrong here.  Maybe
you can also give us some information about your system (OS, CPU, mem,
...).

Do you have problem only with this query, or do you also have problem
running other XQuery queries?  If yes, which ones?

Regards,

Jennie