[Monetdb-developers] Concurrency Problem Mserver

Robin Aly r.aly at ewi.utwente.nl
Fri Nov 24 17:37:28 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

    as I am trying to get some experiments with PFTijah to work I
encountered endless loops while executing some queries. Setting
the debug_level to 1024 gave me a list of locks which were obviously
competing about some resource. The attachment tries to describe what
the start parameters, inputs and the log messages were.

Can somebody tell me whether that is a problem of mine, or a common
one? And what a good approach to fix it would be.

Best regards & fijn weekend
Robin

--
Robin Aly (PhD student, University Twente)
Phone: +31 (53) 489 4520
email: r.aly at ewi.utwente.nl