[Monetdb-developers] Compilation problems MonetDB <-> Pathfinder

Stefan Manegold Stefan.Manegold at cwi.nl
Wed Nov 8 13:50:21 CET 2006

Hi Jens and other,

I don't have time to look/go into details but I recall similar problems
--- e.g., when installing MonetDB from RPMs and then trying to build sql or
pathfinder from source ---
and the following bug report:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1449491&group_id=56967&atid=482468

Stefan