[Monetdb-developers] [Monetdb-pf-checkins] pathfinder/compiler/sql sql.c, 1.5, 1.6

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd at acm.org
Tue Nov 7 11:11:17 CET 2006

On 2006-11-07 10:59, Manuel Mayr wrote:
> Already done, some of you have very restrictive compilers ;) My compiler
> accepts this input so i didn't see it.

That's why we test.  ;-)

It's not a problem if you check something in that breaks on some other
system than yours.  However, it is a problem if you don't check the test
web to see what you broke the previous day.

This is not a complaint about how you behaved.  You fixed things as soon
as you became aware of them, so we're happy about that.

--
Sjoerd Mullender