[Monetdb-developers] [Monetdb-pf-checkins] pathfinder/compiler/sql sql.c, 1.3, 1.4

Manuel Mayr mayrm at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Nov 7 10:26:51 CET 2006

Hi all,
i checked in sql.c again avoiding the C++ comment style. Sry about this,
I still try to get into the code, and the whole code is still under
construction. I'm working on a backend to translate the logical algebra
to SQL. The files I checked in should only provide a small (still
incomplete) set of functions to build the sql-tree.

Best regards,
  Manuel