[Monetdb-developers] New serialization routine

Fabian Groffen Fabian.Groffen at cwi.nl
Tue May 16 16:15:33 CEST 2006

On 12-05-2006 11:23:31 +0200, Jan Rittinger wrote:
> More information on the new serialization routine will be available at the
> pathfinder wiki.

I probably lost it, but where is this wiki located?  Google doesn't help
me much here.  Could you also post a notification (or better the
contents) on this list when you made some update?  Thanks.

Looking forward to your design!  I hope it will easily allow multiple
representations, which was possible in (other) Jan's version.